Mayor`s Summer Youth Employment Program 2018
Youth Application Form
Welcome to the online application for the Mayor`s Summer Youth Employment Program 2018 (MSYEP 2018). The City of Malden is now accepting applications from youth aged 14-21 who are seeking a summer employment experience with the City of Malden.
- You must be a Malden resident.
- These opportunities are paid and vary, depending on funding criteria.
- Job placements are located throughout the City of Malden and surrounding areas.
- The application must be completed in its entirety.
- All applicants 18 years and older are required to pass a Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI) application & background check.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU ARE OFFERED A MSYEP POSITION, you will need to complete several hiring documents and provide forms of identification. You CANNOT be hired without completing necessary paperwork and providing necessary forms of identification.
-Please note that each applicant must have an email address (and you cannot share an email address with another applicant.)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our Program Manager Karen Colon Hayes at 781-397-7144 x2285 or Kelli Collomb, Program Manager.